Why we like it
In this Dr. Seuss classic, Horton shows us the importance of being brave and standing up for others, even when it’s difficult. It’s a valuable lesson for everyone, no matter how old. Horton Hears a Who, is an award-winning educational book app. Beginning readers can practice reading, spelling, and phonics though engaging activities and fun suprises. Designed in alignment with kindergarten English Language Arts (ELA) standards, this classic is bound to be a must-have book on your digital book shelf. More about this app!
more about this app
Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who
The best-selling Dr. Seuss classic “Horton Hears a Who!” comes to life with playful interactivity, delightful animations and fun activities!
Horton is back! After his first appearance in “Horton Hatches the Egg”, everyone’s favorite elephant returns in this timeless, moving, and comical classic in which we discover that “a person’s a person, no matter how small.” Thanks to the irrepressible rhymes and eye-catching illustrations, young readers will learn kindness and perseverance (as well as the importance of a good “Yopp”) from the very determined—and very endearing—Horton the elephant.
– Delightful animations on every page
– Tap and drag to find playful surprises throughout the book
– Find hidden stars on every page to reveal fun activities
– Read with highlighted narration in Read To Me, explore in Read It Myself, or enjoy Auto Play
– Explore new vocabulary by tapping words and pictures
– Track minutes spent reading, pages read, and more in the Parents section
– Play ten different mini-games like Memory Match, Jigsaw Puzzle, Word Search, Sequence, and more!
– Find all 31 unique games hidden throughout the book
– Enjoy activities again and again, directly from the main menu
– Try to beat your high score and best time
*** KidSAFE Listed ***
*** Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice Award Winner ***