[Platform: iOS, Android] The Dr. Seuss classic, Yertle the Turtle, is an award-winning educational book app. Beginning readers can practice reading, spelling, and phonics though engaging activities and fun suprises. Designed in alignment with kindergarten English Language Arts (ELA) standards, this classic is bound to be a must-have book on your digital book shelf.
About Dr. Seuss’ Yertle the Turtle
Subscribe to our email list and be the first to know about exclusives, freebies, news, and more.
Based on the rhyming words in Green Eggs and Ham by Dr.…
Your kiddos will have fun coloring their alphabet monsters – and you’ll…
Make a hat with __at words in this fun rhyming word activity…
This Silly Socks matching activity is inspired by the Fox in Sock…
This Seuss-tastic activity is inspired by Fox in Sock by Dr. Seuss.…
This adorable fox coloring page will delight your kiddo as they learn…
More about Dr. Seuss’ Yertle the Turtle
Join Yertle the Turtle, king of the pond, in this interactive app as he commands the other turtles to stack themselves beneath him so that he can see further and expand his kingdom. Explore pictures, learn new vocabulary, and personalize the story with your own narration. Find out what happens when Mack, the turtle at the bottom of the pile, decides that he has had enough!
The best-selling Dr. Seuss classic “Yertle the Turtle” comes to life with Playful Interactivity, Delightful Animations and Fun Activities!
– Tap and drag to find playful surprises throughout the book
– Find hidden stars on every page to reveal fun Activities
– Read along with highlighting narration, or read it yourself
– Explore new vocabulary by tapping words and pictures
– Track minutes spent reading, pages read, and more in the Parents section
– Play seven different mini-games like Memory Match, Jigsaw Puzzle, Word Search, Sequence, and more!
– Find all 16 unique games hidden throughout the book
– Enjoy activities again and again, directly from the main menu
– Try to beat your high score and best time