Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame
Why we like it
This cute app teaches young children important emotional skills that they can practice while helping the Seasame Street monster calm down (e.g. deep breathing, planning). The app also includes a parent resource section that helps familes learn how to deal with everyday challenges. Bonus: this app is available in Spanish & English. Perfect for kids 4 and older. Learn more about this app
apps | printables | shop | subscribe
About Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame
This is a resource app for you to share with your child to help teach skills such as problem solving, self-control, planning, and task persistence.
Laugh and learn as you help a Sesame Street monster friend calm down and solve everyday challenges. This bilingual (English and Spanish), research-based app helps your child learn Sesame’s “Breathe, Think, Do” strategy for problem-solving. Tap and touch to help the monster friend take deep breaths, think of plans, and try them out! Your child will enjoy silly animations and playful interactions as she is exposed to important emotional vocabulary, a calm breathing technique, personalized encouragements, and more!
• Explore five interactive activities with a unique, everyday challenge
• Tap, pop bubbles, and more to help the monster breathe, think, and do to solve problems and feel better
• Personalize encouraging phrases that your child will hear as they help the monster think of a plan
• ”Breathe with the Monster” activity to help children practice taking deep breaths to calm down
• Robust Parent Section with great resources for navigating everyday challenges with your young child
Breathe, Think, Do with Sesame is intended for parents and caregivers to use with their young children (ages 2-5).
This app is part of Sesame Street’s Little Children, Big Challenges initiative, which aims to provide tools to help children build skills for resilience, and overcome everyday challenges and more stressful situations and transitions.