Why list or promote your app on Babadoodle.com?
- We have a dedicated following of 1000s of families and educators, including home schoolers, speech-language therapists, special education teachers, tutors, and school districts. (In April 2020, we reached over 170k people on social media and our website.)
- We have over 6 years experience reviewing children’s apps
- We are one of the few sites that offer an affordable way for developers to promote their apps (usually the cost of a few app downloads)
- We only feature apps that we recommend
- Promoting your app is as important as building a great app
- All recommended apps receive an “App Pick” badge that can be used for promotion
Submitting your app for review
- Again, we only feature apps that we recommend.
- Except for the evaluation fee, we will refund the submission fee for apps we do not recommend and, therefore, don’t feature on the site.
- All recommended apps receive a “App Pick” badge that can be used for promotion
- We usually feature apps that have more than a 4 star rating based on 10+ reviews.
- For apps with low ratings (under 4 stars) or with less than 5 reviews:
- Select “App Evaluation” service. Your app will be evaluated for inclusion on the site. This is non-refundable and does not guarantee a listing on the site.
This app submission form is only for:
- paid submissions of paid apps
— or —
- free submission of completely free apps
(either always free or free for a limited time only)